With the license code system, scorekeepers are able to access game data from specific leagues, competitions, clubs or teams. The level of access for scorekeepers is coordinated by an assigned league official who will be given access to this through the licensing system.
With the License Code, the respective games are available for the time frame from -2 until 48 hours before the start of the game.
League officials can log in and create a new license code using the steps outlined below.
1. Log in https://license.geniussports.com/
3. At the bottom of the page select Add a License button.
4. Fill out the relevant information.
We recommend naming the license something clear to its purpose so it is easily identifiable e.g. Club 15 Home License.
5. Based on the purpose of the license select its Data Access.
Data Access will restrict what the user of the license code is able to see:
6. To Modify the License Options click Show/Hide Override License Default Configuration Options - this will allow you to set custom configurations for this license.
|We recommend modifying the default configurations to ensure there is consistency across the league - smaller changes can then be made to each license as needed.|
7. When all information is correct click Add License button to save the license.