In this article, you will find the steps to change the order of the competitions that appear in the drop-down menu of the Statistical Microsite.
1) First, you have to log into WCM using your credentials.
2) Then go to the Competition Manager.
3) Here, you have to select the season where you want to make the changes.
4) Now you will be able to see a list with all the male or female competitions for the season.
5) Click on each one of the competitions you want to organize and decide in what position you want to see them on the dropdown by assigning each competition a number in the “Sort order” box.
Note 1: The sorting comprehends Male and Female competitions as both appear together in the dropdown menu. For example, you can assign the first position to a male competition and the second one to a female competition of the same season, and they will appear in that order in the menu.
Note 2: Only the competitions that are marked to appear in the microsite will be shown in the dropdown menu: