This guide contains a general overview of the step by step workflow a user/scorer must follow in order to record rally in the volleyball eScoresheet application.
A rally is a time between the serve and the end of the play. In some volleyball terminology, a rally is synonymous with a volley.
1. First rally automatically begins first set. Consecutive rallies are played until the end of a set
2. Court switch occurs at an interval set by the configuration
3. User can cancel rally due to circumstances like two balls. The set end can also be undone by deleting last rally leading to a set end or confirmed when the set end is correct
4. Match is also confirmed separately from the last set so that application is open for action edits
5. Rally Edit allows changing serving player and scoring team