In this guide, new users will find the step-by-step process to start scouting a game as well as a description of the different ways you can open a game.
Supported resolution (at present):
Display resolution: 1920 x 1080
Display orientation: Landscape
In target to adapt them go to Settings -> Display -> Scale and layout
Might be followed by:
Open eScoresheet application
|Select a method how to continue:|
How to create License Number, you can read here
1. Opening/creating a match.
1. You can open an official match entering a game key.
2. Here, you can also create a match to be scouted offline by adding all the required information manually.
3. There is also an option to create a training match for test purposes.
4. Previously opened/created matches are available in history.
5. Licensed games are available by entering License Number mentioned in the previous paragraph. License allows to start an official match without entering a game key
|2. Pre-game information.|
1. When creating a match from zero, you have to fill the required fields in the Match Information tab to continue.
2. If you opened a game with a match key or license, some of the fields on the Match Information tab will be filled out. You have to make sure you fill the rest of the fields or the form will throw a validation error and the user will not be allowed to proceed to scoring.
3. You can navigate through the other pre-game tabs at the bottom left. The tabs will have a different colour if there is missing information.
4. Data for a match can be saved or deleted from the application using the buttons at the bottom right.
5. On the next tab, Teams, you will have to choose team colours and position (Home or Away).
6. Next, you will find the Players tab. Here you will see the list of players and you will have to choose a team captain for each team.
(Check the animated graphic to see this whole process)
3. Coin Toss and Initial Lineups.
This is the last step before initializing a match as per standard official game workflow.
1. First, you have to choose which team won the coin toss and if they decided to serve/receive.
2. Then, you have to input what side of the court the other team decided to start playing at.
3. This is followed by the lineups selection to confirm the players on curt.
The match will start as soon as you confirm the Lineups and update the first serve.
|Final Summary of the Workflow|
|Open/create a new match → Fill the necessary fields on the Match Information tab → Choose team colours and position → Choose team captain → Select Coin Toss winner → Select who is serving/receiving → Input what side of the court each team will be playing → Select starting Lineups → Update the first serve.|