This article will provide you steps on how to:
- Change the team's name
- Add players to the team.
- Add a coach to the team.
- Add a Logo.
- Edit the colors of the team's jerseys.
- Add the team's picture.
1. Log in to WCM using your credentials.
2. Click on “Competition Manager”.
5. In there, you will find the teams that you have created, or you can look for a team on the "Keyword" search section.
6. Once you found the team you would like to edit, click on the blue Information icon (i) on the right side of it.
If you also would like to delete the team, you can click on the trash can.
7. After clicking on the Information icon, you will find the team's information and details.
1* In the first section, you will be able to add or change the team's logo by clicking on "Click to manage"
2* In the second section, you will be able to edit the team's Name, The Club to which it belongs to, The Category and the team's Stadium.
3* In the third section, you will be able to edit the team's Jersey. Home and Away. By clicking on "Click to manage."
4* In the fourth section, you will be able to add the team's picture by clicking on "Click to manage"
5* In the fifth section, by clicking "ADD player to Roster" you will be able to add the player you have created or uploaded to your team.
6* In the sixth section, by clicking on "ADD coach" you will be able to add the coach you created to your team.
After editing any information, make sure to save all of it by clicking on "SAVE changes"