There are two potential reasons to move a player from one team to another:
First reason - Player was added to a wrong team
In such a case, the player can be removed from the wrong team via the Team Player Update pop up and added to the correct team following this instruction. The deletion can be done by following the steps below:
1) The first thing we’d like to do is to log in to WCM using your credentials.
2) After logging in, click on After logging in, click on “COMP. MANAGER”.
3) On the left side of the screen click on "Competitions", then select the season and click on "Team Management".
4) On the right side of the screen click on "Edit team" of the selected team.
5) In the bottom click on the player to be removed from the roster.
6) Click on "Delete From Team" in the Update Player pop up.
Note: When you click on the button, the player will be immediately and definitively removed from the team if the player did not play any matches or does not have any critical data inside the team. This means that the only way to come back is to add him to the roster again. Therefore, to not lose any critical data, please, make sure from your side also that the player really did not play any matches, before deleting any player from the roster.
Second reason - Player changed the team during the season
In such a case, you have to follow the same workflow as for the first reason, only the last (6th) step is a bit different. Instead of deleting the player from the wrong team, its presence in the former team has to be terminated by indicating his actual leave date in the field "In Team To" and clicking on "SAVE changes".