This article will walk you through the recommended tasks to complete before kicking off the new season of competition for your federation.
One month before the start of the competition.
- Make a request for the new season to be created. This can be done by clicking on the ‘Create New Season’ button from the season selection window or by raising a support ticket here.
- Under season details, update the correct start and end date of the season.
- Create the competition for your season. If unsure on how, then create competition.
- he competitions of the new season have been created, you may archive the previous season.
- If a new competition is created without importing, a competition structure must be created manually.
- Submit e-Scoresheet questionnaire to email@example.com.
Two weeks before the start of the competition:
- Check if all clubs have already been created. If not, then create clubs.
- Check if all teams have already been created. If not, then create teams.
- Check if all stadiums have already been created. If not, then create stadiums or import them.
- Check that all matches for the competition exist in the system. If not, create matches or import them.
One week before the start of the competition: