In order to add a team to a competition, you must first create the teams and then create the Competition structure, if you haven't done so, you can click on the following links that will provide you with steps on how to do so:
- How to Insert the Competition Structure
- How to Insert a Team on Web Competition Manager?
Now that we have created both the competition and the teams you can follow the next steps in order to insert them on your competition.
1) The first thing we’d like to do is to log in to WCM using your credentials.
2) After logging in, click on After logging in, click on “COMP. MANAGER”.
3) On the left side of the screen click on Competition > Select the competition you would like to add the teams > Phase > Championship.
4) Scroll down and select "Team List for this Championship" tab and click on "INSERT New Team"
5) Select the team you would like to add to the competition and click on "INSERT Team."
*When adding a team, you can also add some notes related to that team.
6) After adding the teams to the competition, they will show bellow the Service Boxes. This list of Teams will be used to create matches, so only Teams present in this list can be added to the matches